Racefit Growler and Best Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Devil-Angel, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Devil-Angel

Devil-Angel New Member

Hey

I’m looking for some advice, suggestions and any issues peeps may have had having gone down the lines I have with the chosen exhaust I have opted for and always loved.

I have the stock 2017 Fireblade and since fitting the Racefit i have noticed a slight lull in the midrange and when cracking open the throttle it’s almost holds back for a fraction of a second then begins to pull does the bike need setting up on a dunk since the fitting/would this help?

Secondly, what’s a good make and decent quickshifter to get for this model Fireblade?
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. warren smart

warren smart Active Member

Do you have a power commander fitted? If so then some dyno time is always the best option to get everything working together, also if you do have a pc fitted then the pc quick shifter is plug and play and it’s also made for them by translogic, if no pc fitted then getting the ecu re flashed is the next option. I’ve several makes of qs on bikes and my favourite is the cordona pg8.