Racefit growler

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mk3golfcab, Sep 16, 2019.

1. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

have had my heart set on a racefit ever since I first heard one Paul, arrow just doesn’t seem to do it for me but thanks for the link :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LRJimmy

LRJimmy Active Member

Guys, forgive my ignorance on the exhaust subject but whats so special about the Akra systems?
    Granted, I bought my bike because of the Tiger Graphics and Akra sound but I was looking at the one I have online and its over a grand so what makes it so damn expensive compared to others? All of the other aftermarket types have a decent note to them as well but at the end of the day it is just some piping after all :confused::confused:

4. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Wish.com :eek:;)
    Wish.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Granted there's a science behind the computations to attain the highest performance output, but agree with you about price. I think we're mugs to be paying for what is essentially a few hours work with a pipe bender and metal fabricator. However, Akra does have the score on the board with its product for both street and race use.

I have been so keen on an Arrow end can only (for my 2018) but at £642.00 I cannot justify the price and will not contribute to such profiteering. I'll simply wait until my good friend and parts recycler @PauloHRC sells his for £200.00. :D:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Got one on its way now :)

• Like Like x 4