Recently bought a 2011 Repsol Fireblade

Discussion in 'New Members' started by evilhomer, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Jkaye

Jkaye Active Member

How did you get on with your "EPSO" sticker?

2. Knighster

Knighster New Member

Ah man. I feel slightly embarrassed about the whole thing really but anyway, what the hell, it's Christmas!

I Bought two stickers as they were cheap enough at £15 just in case I spaz it up as I did in my first attempt. Anyway, they sent me the wrong stickers for the 2012 Repsol blade :( so phoned them up and the EPSO sticker is was £48! You know that feeling when you've been bummed in broad daylight?...... Well that's how I felt. Properly shafted. £50 for a sticker is just plain illegal in my book. I didn't really have any option so went ahead and ordered it. Got it and lined it up and stuck it down and thought I nailed it but could I get the little bubbles out:mad:? Even pricked them with a little needle. It was fucked again so ended up buying a used Honda tall screen on eBay with the sticker already on. I'm one of those that you don't call when you need help with your bike! Oh, and I've now got a Honda tall dark screen for sale that I'll advertise on here at some point.

3. Jkaye

Jkaye Active Member

£48 for the sticker :eek: robbing bastards, anyway glad you got it sorted pal.

4. Knighster

Knighster New Member

Cheers dude. All sorted now. With hindsight the soapy water technique is the way to go.

5. RepsolPaul

RepsolPaul Well-Known Member

Hi matey and welcome to a great forum, love my Repsol too