Renntec 2004-2007 Rack and Rail

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by The.kickboxer, Oct 17, 2013.

1. The.kickboxer

The.kickboxer Active Member

Black Renntec luggage rack with grab rail to fit CBR1000RR 2004-2007, was fitted to my 2005 for one trip only. It has all the hex head bolts, washers and spacers for a perfect fit. These are nearly £90 cheapest on ebay, I'm looking for £65 posted. PM me for PayPal email or send me yours and I will send PayPal request for payment. I could do pictures but you know already what one looks like, so not much point.

I am looking for one for my 2011, don't need to be perfect as I am gonna spray it repsol anyway.

2. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Demon Tweaks will probably be your best bet when your ready for the 2011 rack?
    They had quite a run on them early on this year, especially after Sinewave brought to our attention the ease of use for strapping the Kriega luggage to, rather than the subframe. :cool:

3. The.kickboxer

Got my Kriega strapped to my pillion seat. when I wanna do a commute with change of clothes, off with the solo cover and on with the seat. use it like a clip on softbox i spoze.

4. sinewave

sinewave God Like

The Rack in the OP's link is not the one I/we have raved about for strapping Kreiga gear to!

This is the best one for Touring as it bolts up in 4 places (2 at the rear underneath the subframe and 2 where the Grab strap fits)

Costs about £64 from Andy at DT

Renntec-rack.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. The.kickboxer

image.jpg
    Pic of the actual one I am selling, which does have the side rails for attachment.

• Like Like x 2
  6. matt

matt Active Member

Sooo tempted