Reoccurring dreams

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dan.1moore1, Jan 14, 2013.

1. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

I was wondering if anybody else has the wheeling dream ? Lol

I get it at least once a week , it's either on a crosser or the blade but Im wheeling around town an I realise iv found my balance point I can go for as long as I like .

It's awesome , I'm a champion in it ! Ha ha

2. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

Your always a champion in our eyes fella ;)

You sure its a dream Dan, I remember your quite ride out video !!

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Do get a recurring dream, but it's nothing to do with bikes.

4. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I get a couple that occur from time to time. One's where I discover that I have the ability to levitate. Only for short periods and low heights at first but then for durations and heights that you could pretty much call it flying.

I have another one where I'm in a 6 storey house and I'm making my way from the ground floor up to the top but instead of using the stairs I'm going up through seemingly impossibly-small holes and crawl spaces in the walls and through secret doors in cupboards etc. I get to the top and then slide down the drainpipe to the bottom and then do it all over again. Several times, getting faster and more proficient each time. Part way in I'm aware that someone's chasing me. They're not as quick but at times they get close enough to grab my foot or close enough that they'd be able to grab me if it weren't for the fact that I can close a trapdoor behind me. I then open up a lead again. Never get caught. Not sure what it means.

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the first one is just the breeze getting behind your ears Rich.

The second one is classic pop psychology womb regression mate. The cyclical element is probably because you've been trying to scramble back into one ever since you escaped.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Fecker!! [​IMG]

7. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

falling off a merry go round and going to work naked. always the good ones for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Lol!!! :D

9. Only1Matrixxx

Only1Matrixxx Active Member

When I was younger I had a recurring dream that my family was driving up a long winding road to a separate island kind of, to the zoo... It was grey, cloudy, stormy, and people were fleeing, screaming, running away...

Because the Dragons got loose from the zoo.... Look up and the sky was full of Dragons flying around...

10. Givover

Givover God Like

I dont really dream but about every nine months i dream of a plane crash and its usually me looking skyward and seeing a plane in trouble the plane which is sometimes different from the last will come over me or circle in trouble and then crash .Only problem with this is that 8 times out of 10 there will be a crash (not similar ) but one all the same i even predict with my wife in advance.

11. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Please tell me that you are shitting me over this Mike!

12. Givover

Givover God Like

No it's all true I don't know why either but very accurate as Elaine will verify. On the same subject ,when I was 16 I won a holiday to Spain and I had never flown before so going out was ok and enjoyed it but the night before we where due to leave I had a dream that we where taking off into the sky in a massive storm with thunder and lightning and the plane got hit and I was floating in the sky strapped to the chair ,so guess what after two weeks of sunshine we are on the coach going to the airport and it started big tim and I can remember the water in the streets being knee high because there was a copper stood in it directing traffic .Anyhow got to the airport and it was still very heavy with lightning and we were lead to the plane and I am thinking Wtf do I do shit out or go for it and just as I was in this process I noticed the plane was very old with the words Dan Air on the side and considering that I have never flown the plane looked very old even then sort of silver all over with a silver type handrail .so the bottom line is that I went for it and when we climbed high the pilot turned off all the lights so we could see the light show and you can guess what I was thinking ?so I think the dream stems from this .

13. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Sounds awesome fella

14. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Just goes to prove what I already knew..........you’re all barking.

15. Stu

Stu Active Member

I don't have reoccurring dreams as such, but reoccurring themes in my dreams - 2 stand out. 1) I'm on holiday and can't find my family/hotel/what I'm looking for. 2) There is some sort of attack going on, usually involving aliens and I'm (again on my own most of the time) spending all my time running and hiding watching the devastation of the attack and the enemy hoards swarming whichever city I'm in.
    Oh actually there is a 3rd - floods. I dream a lot about floods. I wonder what it all means?????

16. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you a bed wetter...?

Other than that, it sounds like you have a desire to move to Devon.

Loads of estranged families and people wandering the streets looking lost. Every year the great unwashed descend upon us from the M5.

And floods....don't get me started on floods.

#16 kpone, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  17. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

I have this one where I'm on a plane, sat on the tarmac ready to take off. We speed down the runway and on take-off there is a massive vibration and the plane bursts into flames killing everyone on-board..........oh, no wait, that's final destination isn't it?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Stu

Stu Active Member

lol - no I'm not a serial bed wetter. Maybe once in a while, but that's normal right? I mean who doesn't...... :)

19. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Gradually, with many sideways glances and much awkward shuffling of feet, everybody in the room began distancing themselves from Stu...

20. Stu

Stu Active Member

Hello.. Hello.....

Where did everyone go?