RR7 Slipper Clutch

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by dern, Aug 23, 2020.

1. dern

dern Well-Known Member

Bored and drawing up a lot of things to buy for my track bike over the winter, have been discussing braking and changing down on tdr and the question of slipper clutches came up. Have been looking at a few options for my bike... are any of them better than the others or are they much of a muchness? Any to avoid?

Thanks,

Mark

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

There has been a significant difference between the Sigma on my track bike and my previous standard road bike when used on track. It's definitely worth having if you can find one for decent money as they're quite expensive new.

Any of the big names will do the job as the bike never came with one as standard so they will all be full fat race versions, unlike road bikes that have them as standard which are half fat for the road.
    It's a bit like bikes that come with Ohlins and Brembo's as standard. They're better than base model stuff, but they're not the race version.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dern

dern Well-Known Member

Great thanks. I'll save up for one over winter. Pretty sure it'll add to my confidence.

• Like Like x 1