RSV4 1000 RR

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by dainesefreak, Jan 31, 2021.

1. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Fair play @dainesefreak freak. Look forward to seeing pics of the new one :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

If it has to be done it has to be done :D

Never ridden an RSV4 but I can imagine it is quite hard work and very easily spectacularly fast.

Look forward to some pictures of the KTM...;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Read and reread this, 7-8 mm if only!!!!! Just measured my new BT090 Pro rear and the deepest part I can find is 3.6mm, no wonder they are shot every 2K

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

Nice choice.... my mate bailed on the Triumph and is about to deposit on a new Tuono factory! .... I’m still considering all options but the KTM superduke R 2020 model keeps coming up top of the list for fun and just sheer excitement. Even before the V4 Streetfighter :D Plus looks amazing with the Akropovic evolution system:) get all the clutter off and add a splash more orange just got this nagging doubt of it possibly be unreliable? And still a little agricultural compared to the rest. All the YouTube hype suggests not. Just need to go and ride one really :D

• Like Like x 4
  5. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

Yep, same thoughts about reliability. 2yr Warranty, no commuting, 2yrs should be enough for me. ;)

The 2020 definitely seems to have been a step up from what I've seen or read from the last gen. We'll see I guess!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

Seems like they have ironed out any issues from the earlier models. I’m loving the Blue/Orange:D Hopefully if we ever get a dry day over the next couple of weeks I’m going to sneak down the dealers and have a try....

• Like Like x 2