Selling - RR4 - 7 Pillion Cowl OEM

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by nigelrb, Nov 19, 2019.

1. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Offering to members for £60 posted 2nd class before putting on eBay for £80.00.

This is the genuine Honda product in the Pearl White slight metallic colour. Perfect condition with instructions (how friggin' difficult can it be to fit a cowl?:rolleyes:) and 'value added' genuine Honda box:).

Cowl  a.jpg
    Cowl b.jpg

Cowl c.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

Trying to picture that on mine o_O, opinions please ;)
    20180415_163519.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

You’ll get £80 all day on eBay for that Nigel, got £150 for my pearl siren blue one (with added box and instructions) GLWS

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Saw one on the old FB with a completely white rear end, wasn’t a fan personally. That being said, would look like the newer SP with a different colour cowl, and being specked white would tie in nicely with the pearl siren blue.

5. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Worst case Mark, you’d be able to shift it on (hopefully) without losing any money if it didn’t look right :)

6. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Perhaps @Lozzy will Photoshop the change for you. She's a gem at that!!:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

I did think about putting a white n red rear end off an RR4 on once , not sure it would be a perfect match to the tank cover o_O

8. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

strip Nigels down to test it, he won’t mind :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

The bike's gone, Liam. Delivered it to dealer's today to maximise my p/x value.

@Selmer50mark , I really think it would look like an afterthought and totally wrong. I think the rear end is supposed to look like an integral unit rather than a half and half.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Do you know what Nigel, never even heard of that until Saturday, the old man is after a new GS next year, they asked if he would px his earlier. Never even knew that existed. Tbh the dealer didn’t sound that great, a week and a half later and still no px price.

11. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

Sorry Nige I was having one of my moments :oops: it won't happen again :rolleyes:;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I suggested it to my dealer. It means they can probably turn it over well before April and then have use of the money from that. Plus, it also means that added mileage might have devalued the bike a tad as well as being a few months older. For a dealer, having a mint 'cheaper' bike on the floor presents an attractive alternative to the lookers in the £5 - 7K price range.

You've probably gathered by now that I just won't tolerate crap customer service. If they aren't back to me within a day, I'm seeking the next option, just as I did yesterday when my local let me down. ;) Your dad should do the same. Stuff 'em!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Sh*te customer service is a big turn off for me too, thing is nowadays, you’re not restricted to your local dealer, you could have any bike delivered from anywhere in the Uk, and with a new bike you know exactly what you’re getting so I don’t understand why dealers think you don’t matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

The old adage of people buy from people still holds true. It's not like there is only one Honda bike dealer in the UK, although at times that does look like the longer term plan for Honda UK

• Agree Agree x 2