Shoutout of good service

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by mk3golfcab, Jan 24, 2020.

1. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

So, some of you might remember the issue I had with the fitment of the infill panel from racefit.

after sending an email with pictures to them I received a phone call from Jon today - less than 4 working hours from sending the email.

He offered me two things, That I take the bike to them and they manipulate the brackets for it to fit better OR as I suggested I do it. He said if I do it and accidentally break any part of it to let him no and he would repair/replace absolutely F.O.C. I don’t think you can better that for service personally and would absolutely recommend Racefit to anyone and everyone. Great set of guys who in my experience put the customer first, every time. Always had great communication with them and will likely be a long-standing customer now!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Agree. I've had similar first-hand personal attention and refund without question.

• Like Like x 2
  3. raphael

raphael Elite Member

Good to know, especially as customer service seems to be low on the list of priorities these days.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

A tad generous, Raph. In many businesses it doesn't even make the list!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ray

ray Well-Known Member

Would love a Racefit exhaust, but alas I feel my 07 is just too old and not their style of fitment :(

Shame, as like others I’ve never heard/read a bad word about them.

6. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Always wanted one mate. Kind of why I went towards a 2011 hrc instead of a direct replacement for my RR7 hrc when I binned it. Great bit of kit. My neighbours 5 doors down can hear it in my garage of tickover and it made my daughter cry! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. R.M

R.M Member

love my Racefit!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Yes agreed, John is a really helpful bloke and a local company also. Helped me lots in the past and even altered a mesh diffuser I bought to fit my growler 2 free of charge. Had lots of freebies and stickers of them too.

• Like Like x 1