Shrinking leathers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Singh1000RR, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Singh1000RR

Singh1000RR Active Member

Hi, got a leather one piece alpinestars suit from a friend at a reasonable price but the bottom half (legs) are a bit baggy. Not massively so but could do with shrinking a little without losing the length or losing any flexibility around the crotch and waist.

any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  2. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

I have a similar problem with my new Ixon one piece, exactly the same size and fit as my old ones but a little baggy in the calves. Can't really tell by looking when your on the bike or when walking around but It's just the feeling I dont like. Like them to feel tight on the legs. I'm taking mine to a shop in Bolton I've used before, get a bit taken in!

Andell leathers I think they're called ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

My Alpinestar suit had stretched with age and then I lost a bit more weight so Debbie from the Leather Workshop took in around the main areas including the legs.Did a great job and it made no difference to the crotch etc. Didn't cost the earth either.

20201224_170232.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Drink Carlsberg Export on a regular basis. It will sort loose leathers out a treat.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Drink enough of it and you won’t give a shit what they look like

• Funny Funny x 6
  6. Singh1000RR

Singh1000RR Active Member

..hhmmmmm. That's where I've been going wrong. Been drinking Red Stripe and its just made me fatter. I'll give that Carlsberg a try and see what happens! ;)

• Like Like x 1