small progres

Discussion in 'Pictures & Videos' started by IomTT, May 17, 2012.

1. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

Already in December, bike is ready for 2014. Changed complete clutch for ebc srk, new sparks, chain and sprockets etc etc... strange feeleing :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

Going to have to get some frame covers once my bank balance recovers, your bike as always looks mint matey :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Stunning bike and is a credit to you

• Like Like x 2
  4. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

today i finnaly recvied rear HRC frame i bought of other forum member. Quite happy with it. It's a bit bent, need few spot welds, but is in quite good overall condition, so i think it will be usable soon... there is some winter task :)

[​IMG]

5. Souleh

Souleh Active Member

Bling bike !! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

There was lot of mess last few weeks. But as it happen sometimes it has to begin bad just to end good. With help of my friend from UK, i got Steve Heneghan Reactive Engineering HRC style subframe. Realy happy about that, because due to some financial problems i sold most of parts i collected also oem subframe with race fairing, seat, battery tray(wich was not wise) but i was without any subframe for few weeks. Also i bought quite seriously damadged HRC seat unit of other forum member, wich after some BIGGER effort is usable again, and ready for painting. It was for 12+ models so i cutted it a bit to make it look more 08+ models.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#106 IomTT, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  7. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

So all done. Now just waiting left :) 27.05 will be my first round of Fun Cup at Slovakiaring. all sorted and working properly. Was waiting for allmost 4 moths for servo eliminator to come form US, and it finally did. Realy small thing compared to that oem installation. 14th front sprocet and 44th rear now and 3rd gear small gas wheelie happens quite often :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Souleh

Souleh Active Member

Great job Maciek, good luck with the racing this year

• Like Like x 2
  10. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

Hi all :) Wasnt here for a while but i see this forum is as busy as it was before and bikes are getting more awesome!
    About my blade, there is not much new about it but What was great about this almost past season i entered a small/fun series of amateur races organized by Fialla(track day organizer). I did five rounds where best achivement was 4th place at slovakiaring in the first round(for me) reciveing this special hug...

[​IMG]

Bike is realy good, and when i mounted IRC quickshifter it become just great. So much fun to ride it and even more when you notice youre getting faster :).
    Just can't be more happy with it...just me sometimes overrate my skills :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

Another thing that didnt change is oil burning theme :) My bike realy burns it a lot :) 2 days 1,2litre :) i check it regulary and my cbr realy likes oil. Among that everything is perfect. Changed Brake pump to 19x20 Accosatto one. It makes a difference, makes cbr breaking much better.
    Track riding is realy great fun, and you can go as fast as you can...but doing racing even at such little level is just dream come true to me. Emotions are unbelievable, all my imaginations of racing wich i had before are becoming real. I'm realy happy about that and still over the moon even when i'm 13th at the end of the race...It's a realy different state of mind...i'm absolutely focused on it for these 15-20min, so much that i rest form all other thoughts :)
    atb :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Souleh

Souleh Active Member

Did you win them 3? Lol

Great job

• Like Like x 1
  13. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

It has been some time since i posted on here, so update today:)

Over last two years i used the bike only on track, mostly attending track days, and amateur race events.

Lot of work done to the bike, its now on full front / rear White Power suspension, Nova racing gearbox, IRC quickshifter, Bazzaz fueling etc. Gives lot of fun :)

I did crashed few times, also had some engine/gearbox issues but it doesnt matter at all, for me it is still the ultimate buzz, to race that thing :)

[​IMG]

#113 IomTT, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Greco

Greco Active Member

Mate, this machine is incredible. Well done, i really want this...

• Like Like x 1
  15. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

one more pic, 16C today, the highest December temperatures since i remember :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. IomTT

IomTT Well-Known Member

2017 Report :) here is the outfit for this season :) looking forward to some races :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Greco

Greco Active Member

I just love this bike. Well done mate