sorn question

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Gums, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Gums

Gums Active Member

when you sorn your vehicle by phone, what is the last question that is the question when you are asked to push button 9 ?

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Im usually whey to pissed of to get to option 9, randomly hitting every button on the phone in an attempt to get to talk to someone human.

My guess is that it's " if you would like me to repeat options 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 and are still awake then please press 9 and dont hold your breath"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jane

Jane Active Member

4. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Listen Guys you lot are putting good honest hard working sub postmasters out of a job. Where you can, please please get to the post office and tax your vehicles. Never mind this online/on the phone malarky

#4 Kevin1, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm fortunate that I live in a village with a post office capable of doing all kinds of stuff many of those in the middle of town can't. It's a great atmosphere, the postmaster knows everyone in the village and has even been known to take in the odd parcel from couriers other than Royal Mail to hold for people if they are out, and we, on our part, support him willingly.

However, the one I have to use at work is dirty, smelly, I would say full of surly staff but there never seems to be more than one of them in there at a time and invariabley full of ebay addicts with laundry bags full of individually wrapped pieces of crap they've conned some muppet into buying online (not the post office's fault, I know, but it adds to the ambiance of the whole experience). This means that despite me, genuinely, agreeing with your sentiment, I wouldn't cross the road to piss on it if it was on fire.

So. Swings and roundabouts really.

6. Givover

Givover God Like

Kens post office and as discribed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Fair points, but please don't get Post Office crown offices (government owned and run) confused with privately owned and run local post offices.