SORTED - BOUGHT ONE! -- Honda Quickshifter for a 2017 Blade

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mbooth1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Still looking for one of these. If anyone planning to out or px their 2017-19 with one of these.............

Mike

2. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

I have two option atht may interest you. An HM Plus with SS, the black shifter which is their seamless ahift. Its under 6 months old and working poerfectly anbd I would be looking £230 inc delivery. I also have the latest Translogic is4 with intellishift and it comes with the latest durashift (push and pull shift module) and it has under 1000 miles of use. This is their top of the range. Both shifters can operaste push or pull but neither is an autoblipper. Translogic can allow an autoblipper to be added. £260 for the is4. Both come complete with instructyions as well as everything needed to fit including the link rod. Anything I sell comes witha 3 month warranty.
    Barry 07921849076

3. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Barry,

Thanks for the offer, and obvious thought in posting. I specifically hope to find a Genuine Honda quickshifter. Sorry.

Not sure many will read this thread, so may need to list your's under it's own heading.

Mike

4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Haven't got one for sale, but I can help you with advance tech info with this:

Attached Files:

5. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Thanks Nigel. Much appreciated. Can find one at just under £500, new, but still deliberating.
    Mike

6. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Sorted. Bought one. Pricey, cheaper than new. Hope it is worth it. Fitment now one of winter project jobs.
    Mike

• Like Like x 2