Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I think Eriksen has called it right, you lost it in March dropping 5 points to the Hammers and Gooners in 2 games, if you had turned us over that night you would have gone top and I think Leicester would have found life very difficult mentally after that.

Thankfully there is a God, and he shone down that night :) Farewell Boleyn forever grateful for that result.

2. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Hopefully we will beat the spuds tomorrow after all it is when the saints go marching in.....again a good season for us hopefully we get Europa league ,,,,,no doubt all the so called bigger teams will be circling around our players , not for sale should be the message back however if some do go I wouldn't blame them for champions league chances,,,,I would give Ronald what ever he wants to sign a new contract I like the way he comes across, the style of football we play and the pride and passion he and his brother have for the game a real gent, shall we predict next season Top....City,,spuds, Utd or pains me to say klopp Utd.
    Bottom ...Sunderland (if they don't go this season) Norwich (same as). Burnley. ...shocker could be palace...what do you reckon,,,,

3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

And yessssssss ohhhh when the saints go marching in,,,,,,, I want to be in koemans number when the saints go marching in.......

4. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Up the Hammers! :D

5. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

I hope Utd pip city i really do... City fans are a disgrace they way they walked out on pellegrini... He's been a class act this year and conducted himself with dignity even after the club shit on him...

Love to see pep rough it on thur night and manage that hang over on Sundays with his pampered squad!!

That said, Utd are bang out of order for not arriving on time tonight... Second time recently and ruined a special night for the hammers... W@NKERS!!!!

Get the fecking train if you don't like the traffic

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Just home from the game, what a way to sign off from the Boleyn Ground, as usual most of the Mancs there live around the corner, probably never been to Manchester in their lives.

Depressing to see the pre game issues with bottle throwing etc, totally unacceptable, but no excuses, other than the old bill screwed up massively and did not close the surrounding roads into the ground and the team bus got snarled up in rush hour traffic and basically marooned allowing the pi**ed morons to hurl bottles at it, then they compounded their lack of planning by turning hundreds of people back into oncoming thousands from Upton Pk station and caused a very dangerous crush where some people got trampled which in turn led some individuals to take their frustration and anger out on said coppers which ended in violence.
    Coming straight off the back of the Hillsborough revelations, it was a shock to see this unfolding in front of my eyes, the plod on the ground were totally unprepared and unresponsive to the dangerous situation unfolding around them, lots of very frightened women and kids caught up in the melee. As usual the coppers on the ground took the full force of the issues, and the w**kers commanding them were nowhere to be seen.

Such a shame to have this on such a special night, anyway deserved result, even if it was the usual West Ham way where nothing is simple. I guess the blue half of Coronationville is very happy tonight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

What a great end to our season, fair play to the palace fans applauding us at the end, Koeman must stay give him what he wants , I will lose faith in man kind if he goes to Everton, I don't think he will as players are signining up for 5 yrs, we're all going on a European tour! Although last year we cocked it up this time could be very different , proud to support the saints, we march on, shame Spurs lost.....and yes we finished above Liverpool ....grow your own players, our academy is top out of 96 clubs there's more talent on the way!

8. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Congrats Wozza, Just walked back in from Stoke, cannot believe how we destroyed them and lost the game, no one said supporting West Ham was easy!

The only thing that's cheered up my day was seeing the Spuds blow it, thankfully there is a God out there somewhere.

9. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Many thanks Kentblade, all the best in your new ground let's hope the atomosphere stays, FairPlay for the season ticket prices there will be a full house every week,,,,,,as the TV money kicks in it will make it a level playing field should be a good season,

10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Yep, personally cannot wait to get to the Taxpayers Arena, PMSL everytime I read all the false truths about the new stadium, we've only get it for 25 days a year, I think the taxpayer is getting a good deal, funny how British Athletics have it for longer each year and not one question posed about what they pay, still the lead complainers/campaign group were Charlton supporters group , so a sense of karma there, and if Barry Hearn and the Spuds had not f**ked around bringing court cases, we were buying it for 100Mill and converting ourselves, so big thanks to Hearn and the Spuds for reducing that cost.

Still the real blame lies with Lord Coe and his cronies, and the incumbent government of the day, 4 times over budget and a belief that it was a viable athletics stadium as a legacy, notice he has kept his head very low during all this wrangling. It was a national disgrace to build it without a cheap conversion route in a football stadium, as that was the only viable option after the games........still the rest is history, only the future matters now.

Agree the playing field is slightly levelled, and slightly wider, but its still about how you build a team that matters. all the money in the world does not guarantee championships, just look at how long the Gooners have been trying and failing since 2004.

11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

You'll never win naff all......walk on , walk on......yawn at least we don't have to stare at a giant flag with a another trophy on it just the ones from 15 yrs ago! And none of our players are for sale I am afraid forester has just signed a 5 yrs deal and we have van dyk Virgil van dyk 6ft Dutch you understand....5 yrs ....although contracts mean not a jot but. .....

12. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Funny how certain incidents involving a coach in East London a week back got global media attention and condemnation, but as soon as something involves loveable scallys from Scouseland it gets swept under the carpet...............the press are s**tting themselves when it comes to reporting anything negative about Liverpool

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/12/football/1463060534_689029.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-sevilla-fans-clash-stands-8000260

As the song says, "Always there, never their fault"

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

There like that when they come down to us walk towards the ground like they own the place , even trying to laser the coach drivers eyes, unreal dont have any time for them

14. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

I really like Liverpool.......

15. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I have a whole day of Scouse cackle in my ear from the Evertonian that works for me, you would think they had just won the Champions League rather than just the Pool getting humiliated, think he must have wet himself about 5 times today with excitement.

16. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Well I have lost all faith in football if and when Koeman goes to Everton ,,,,,,what a load of w.......k it's all about money double his wages 3M to 6M and off to dole city....then they reckon players that have just signed 5 yr contracts will be off , all aload of bollocks , glad I am now working away and out of it, Mr Koeman I thought you were a man of his word obviously not .....I would understood if Holland or Bacelona but Liverpool reserves takes the pissssssss....w,,,,,,,,,k

17. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Feel your pain Wozza, it's all b**locks, chasing the dollar simple as that.

Still at least he will fit in well in Scouseville, not at a lot of difference between the way they mumble to a Dutch dialect.,

Let's be honest mate, they have not suffered since the Pooch flew the nest,so maybe it's more about the system than the disloyal Johnny Foreigner at the helm.

18. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

True let's hope we get someone just as good, it's about time we had ambition as a club not just a stepping stone, trouble is all the coaching staff go with him especially sammy Lee who will be his interpreter!

19. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Said, it before, and will say it again, there is only one constant in modern day football, and it's us, the mug punters hooked on the drug, the owners, managers, agents and players are the dealers.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Big Fat Sam, head honcho for England

I can just imagine it, the egotistical tw8t pulling off a shock win of a trophy...........does not bear thinking about, at least this will put to bed once and for all his claims about being one of the top managers in the world.

Still at least the whippet boy Vardy will get plenty of chance to chase long balls over the top, so should earn a few more caps under Alerdichi