Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Not settling in well then dude :eek:

Remember how it was the steal of the century when they got it off the spuds when they showed interest.....

Not that levy ever wanted it, just used it as a tool to lever better terms with Haringey council IMO.:rolleyes:

2. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Seams that saints have settled down to the new managers ways......good to see again the youngsters coming through......we grow our own so ward prose....heskith .....taggert getting game time in Europa and young Gallagher on loan at Blackburn finding the net.....young ricke lambert in the making and Reid in midfield....

3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Good result today. Against city,,,,,,,chuffed that Chelski thrashed Utd!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Right then, it’s been nearly 2 years since we ranted on this thread, anyone got anything to say about the upcoming season ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great Guy

Great Guy Well-Known Member

Yes, my team win the premiership again. Man City.
    I also have other teams I support, they are Man U, Chelsea & Liverpool.
    But, my first team is the best. PS, my wife says I am fickle!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Yep, thanks to Great Guy and peeps like him, the beautiful game is more doomed than I imagined

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Cheers Great Guy :D

8. Great Guy

Great Guy Well-Known Member

I used to be a Rossi fan, but I had to swop to Marquez. I like winners.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Arsenal fan (ST holder)
    I’m fairly optimistic for the first time in a couple of years with all the change over the summer.
    Got some cracking youngsters coming through too.

Have you finished laughing at the Toilet bowl stadium Spurs have built?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

COYI !!!!!!!

11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Right then we're off and running again!....I am a Saints fan and think we will be ok (just} as there is more smelly stuff in the league and there's no way it can be as bad for us as last year....I think Newcastle , Cardiff...poss Hull and Watford but to be honest other than the top 6 the rest of us are average...Kentblade we have the hammers at home on Boxing Day!

12. raphael

raphael Elite Member

By the sounds of it there going to be a bit fitter so play a more pressing game? Looking forward to seeing them this year.
    All the spurs supporters I know don’t think they need any signings more to do with the new stadium and no money.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

B53B5183-F655-4BE4-9BD0-0028ADACFAC3.jpeg Ah yes the toilet bowl arena quite fitting for the PL lovees who are being given an advantage like no other by playing in 2 home stadiums in one season, one rule for the favoured few and another for the rest of us

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE ....
    D8E3C796-FF43-40CC-AF24-63D0F61F7CEB.jpeg And as for the spuds superstars who really did not turn up apart form Kane bagging a few against low level world opposition in the WC

#654 Kentblade, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

As Wozza rightly said, we are up and running welcome to the 2018-19 PL throw bombs at each other thread :D

And so many thanks to all you law abiding taxpayers for funding the Athletics Bowl for us ( its all BS but most have fallen for the BBCs smear campaign and a Mayor who is more worried about a few tools running on the pitch than over 50 young people murdered under his remit in London this year)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Ugh, please don’t mention the Mayor - that pr@t annoys the hell out of me...

17. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Yes, by all account the new manager is sweating them like never before!

Hope spurs crash and burn in that new toilet stadium - can’t understand why they are so highly regarded by media etc when they have not achieved anything other than a league cup win about 10 years ago now, some good players I’ll admit but that’s it...perennial chokers ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Talking of the Mayoral Pr*ck, it came out in Tuesdays Standard that he is reducing speed limits to 20mph on even more major roads, enforced by average speed limit cameras by 2021, no one killed by a bus in 2030, which means they will have to stop employing so many basket case drivers that they have invested in now, and zero deaths and serious injuries by 2041, which by that time Mayor Khan will be long out of office and only remembered for being the useless pr*ck that he is. Yet another politician making promises he won’t have to enact on.

So we have the situation that the lawless cyclists will be going faster than the cars and still breaking just about every traffic law possible and acting with impunity and without fear of recourse, and as usual the figures of injuries and deaths caused by cyclists is buried and never mentioned thanks to a very politicised and organised campaign by cycling action groups and a totally compliant Mayor that has spent hundreds of millions of pounds on cycling initiatives which have massively reduced road capacity and brought London to a near standstill, as the RAC pointed out the average speed in London is 8mph, so most drivers would welcome being able to travel at 20mph, all this whilst London slivers into ever more anarchy on aweekly basis.
    Bozza was a compete buffoon but this guy is a dangerous professional tool.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Looks like Everton have been panic buying.....see we have Danny knees knackered ings on loan if fit and wants to prove a point could be a good move also a saints fan and not foreign so hopefully can do the business...West Ham have bought big and Fulham going to be a scrap every game will count I think the football will be boring going defensive just to get a point or not to lose...

20. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Newcastle.....Huddersfield and Cardiff to go down....man city to win the league....Liverpool 2nd then Spurs ...Utd ...Gooners....were finish 14th...just....