Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

If I go I will let you know maybe meet up before...,.always a pleasure having the hammers fans down.....real fans....real passion......not like the lot that popped down from Guildford on sat (Utd) " I like the kit so I support them lot"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Yes mate, let me know.

Agreed, the Theatre of Failures, emptied at half time, most of their fans had to get trains back to London.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Wozza where are you mate ? Hopefully getting bladdered in the pub after that result

4. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Weirdly enough I said we would get beat 3-1 by the scousers today. It has happened so move on. Am I gutted, of course. Could Utd do better, yes. Jose needs to start Mata more often.

5. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Good morning Mate....buzzing....hopefully turn the corner and beat Huddersfield at the wkend ...the new mgr has energy....passion and has really got us going....good goals as well....I went mental as not much to cheer about so far this season...

6. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Nice mate, amazing how much a result can lift a club, players, supporters everything. Just a pity they weren’t playing Shitenham Hotspuds instead.

Looking forward to the 27th now, should be a good one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stuish

Stuish Senior Member

Whoa whoa.. You leave Huddersfield out of this, we need all the help we can get!!

8. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

Up the Hammers, Just glad we have started to get it together, looking good as a team for a change, hope we can keep it up now.... COYI, bring on the 27th @Wozza

9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Whoa there happy Hammer, lets not get too carried away, we have beaten 4 sh*te teams, and actually played quite poorly in the first half Saturday, but I accept we can only beat whats in front of us.

Now if we had beaten Citeh, Victims, Gooners and Spuds, then we could start to get a bit excited

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Just one thing my northern friend, Huddersfield immortalised forever

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

I'll take a win against anyone this season 38 years of suffering I've endured :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Think yourself lucky you have only had 38 years of pain so far. TBF at least I went to 2 cup finals as a kid that we won.

It’s my kids and granddaughters I am concerned about, it’s gonna be a fecking long haul for them, the 8 week old has already give me the why is not City look ⚒⚒

13. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Well we won again 3- 1 now to keep pushing and beat the hammers weds night.....although will take a draw going to be a good game....

14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Yes Wozza looking forward to Thursday night, good result again for you, new manager bounce effect.

We had a strange day, created more chances than the last few games combined, dominated nearly every phase of the game, and people just did not have quality to finish, when a tw*t on 90k a week hits the bar from 4 yards out with the goal at his mercy, you know it’s not gonna be your day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

I don't need to worry about the grandchildren they support Bolton wanderers...oh wait a minute :eek:

16. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

I'll take that ...... COYI !!!!!!!

17. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

That's the best I have seen the hammers play....could of had a penalty but then again our goal was bundled in by red mounds hand...so as we say we march on....

• Like Like x 2
  18. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Good atmosphere in the stadium, decent performance bearing in mind Antonio is no more a right back than I am, and is a real weakness for teams to exploit. If if only we could find a centre forward who knows what the 3 white sticks with a fishing net attached to them is for.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Mass surrender today against city......6 changes as if the game didn't count ....disrespectful to the fans should be given there 45 quid back.....other reasults went against us....Cardiff 92min winner at Leicester...and what happened to the hammers losing to Burnley.....going to be a rough time being a saints fan...

20. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Jan sale now on at St Mary's ....buy one get one free....so classie....Boufal....carregeno all out on loan can go...forester goalkeeper on 90k a week now 4th choice free to a good home......Shane long (headless chicken) free...Charlie Austin...works in the box and can head a ball but no ball control or speed (free).....plus others....

• Funny Funny x 1