Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

Burnley walked all over us we were terrible :oops:

2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Time and injuries have caught up with us, we are down to kids on the bench and recovery time is being measured in hours between games.

Burnley kicked off 29 hours before we played Southampton, then we had a return back to London after midnight/ early hours Friday, then a long journey up to Burnley yesterday, whereas Burnley had the extra recovery time and having played at home against Everton, no travelling, no wonder we looked fu*ked

I don’t often defend these overpaid pussies but as athletes they have been run into the ground, with the worst first team injury list of all PL teams, and it only gets worse, another game in 48 hours time against a team that has had an extra 24 hours recovery time, I can see us getting fu*ked over on that one as well, these players are mentally and physically exhausted.

And the travelling support is fu*ked as well, trust me on that one !

• Like Like x 1
  3. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Time to ditch the Christmas schedule?

4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

It’s part of the footballing DNA of this country, but reality is the game has changed so much just as the athletes that play it have, I would be gutted to lose Christmas fixtures, but it’s only a matter of time IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

They should have better Squads ,,,same at saints all the fringe players are over rated and not good enough ...let's not forget these payers have the best diets....the best physio....so IMHO ...I think they should be able to play every 3 days.....Christmas schedule needs to stay....

6. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

We won 2 nil up and nearly f......up again but we didn't ......we march on...palace burnley and Cardiff coming up we can dig ourselves out of the smelly stuff.....in Ralph we trust....

7. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I am done with watching overpaid, underperforming, Prima donnas, wa**ers the lot of them :mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

Did you expect anything else :rolleyes:

9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Not really matey, we are always great for a fall, and we can do s*it better than any other team in Europe.

Better pick up for Tuesday night, that’s a long drive and back if they turn up with that attitude.

Still on the plus side, that should have put the final nail into the coffins of Carroll, Hernandez, Perez, Obiang & Massuaka careers with us.

My missus has got a better first touch than that lot put together. Pr*cks the lot of them.

Just waiting for Wozza to drop in and kick me when I am down :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Did you put out a full team or did the Manager do the FA Cup gamble and put out the youths, bad boys, and tea lady?

11. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

Full team and more :D we are just that sh*t

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Nah, sold the tea lady to Barcelona, she was the only one with a good first touch and she don’t even play football:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

People knock football but they can't knock the sense of humour of the supporters :)

14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Every year I renew my season ticket it arrives with 2 boxes, one is a blindfold and the other is labelled concentrated sense of humour powder, use liberally stamped all over it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Don't forget the legend of Pandora, make sure that you don't trap hope in the box!

16. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

It is shocking when these so called reserve players get there chance ....it just goes to show the hype around the premier league I think we get our pants pulled down for the price of some of these players and the wages they get....good to see our new mgr getting rid of the ones that don't want to give 100% ...so Cedric gabbadania ...and rumours Austin on his way....as Kentblade says above looks like the Hammers need to have a clear out...sad to see the FA cup worth nothing now....when I was a kid the whole city got behind it...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Well that was a major f..,,,up although on the balance of decisions a fair result.....can't stick that lanky piece of piss crouch...must beat Cardiff next Saturday if any of them hold up a Argentina flag I will shove it up there arse....he didn't even play one game for them.....still haven't forgotten the Falklands when a couple of my mates dads never come home....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Hammers best performance of the season, rewarded by yet another officiating f**k up that favours the so called big teams.

Klopp kicking off about referring and all the 50/50 decisions going Hammers way, whereas the biggest decision was for the AR to miss a blatant offside 5 yards away from him and he was 5 yards out of line of the play by being in front of it of all things. Then allows the same thing to happen with the final kick of the game, yards offside again and missed by the AR, fortunately Origi has not got the quality to finish.

Steamrollered them just could not finish them off. Difference between top teams and us, they take those golden eggs and score and win....we miss and draw.

But good old affable, full of fun Klopp is showing the cracks under pressure....and the same old Liverpool narrative.......always the victims never our fault.

Really hope City stuff it right up their moaning a**es and win the league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Well, we've done our part in helping them on their way....:(

20. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

yep, what a pathetic surrender that was in the second half..........think most teams would like to play the Gooners right now.

#740 Kentblade, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1