Superduke 1290r

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by tuktuk, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Phil_M

Phil_M Active Member

I have the blade and the RSV4 on a multi bike policy with Bemoto......so that will be a yes :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

My suspicion is the blade would have to go which I have been through tens of times before and it's still here. Its wouldnt be so bad if I actually used the thing now and again!

3. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

Looks like a good deal that, last year's model, the 2020 is knocking on £15700.

4. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Would be perfect for me.

I need to speak to bemoto and see how much to add it on and do some sums. It doesn't help that business has dropped through the floor meaning I might end up with no bikes instead of an extra one o_O

5. dainesefreak

The world has suddenly gone mad. We've been into business continuity planning for 3 weeks solid now, multiple calls and meetings per week. People being told to self isolate, now looking like 2 weeks.

It's worth checking they can still offer that APR. I'm sure when I looked at the KTM site the other day it was 2.9%, they now have it at 9.9%.

6. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

It's quite scary how quickly things have dropped off. We deal with lots of construction companies and local authorities etc and it has all just dried up. The suppliers we use that we have spoken to are feeling it too so I'm guessing everyone is in the same boat, unless you make bog roll that is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. dainesefreak

Bog roll and paracetamol.

I'm just hoping that either me or the dealer don't need to self isolate before I pick up the bike on Friday. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ian E

Ian E Active Member

It's an OK deal. KTM recently sold off a load of them at £10995 through the dealers. Some dealers seem to have kept them and are now charging more for them. The bikes were pre-registered to KTM.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1