Suspension Settings 2018 CBR1000RR (non-SP)

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Dreamblademyth, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Dreamblademyth

Dreamblademyth Active Member

Hi Folks,

These are Dave Moss (Dave Moss Tuning) suspension settings for a 2018 bike which rides superbly well with these settings dialled in. I am around 14st 9lbs - 15 st with full riding gear.

Here we go if you fancy tinkering:

Front Forks
    Preload all the way out counter clockwise until they stop, then turn back in 5 turns clockwise. Turn TEN all the way clockwise until they stop, then turn counter clockwise 3.75 turns.Turn COM all the way clockwise until they stop, then turn counter clockwise 4.5 turns.

Rear Shock
    Increase the shock preload by setting the preload adjuster to setting number 5. Turn COM all the way clockwise and come back 2 turns counter-clockwise. Turn rebound all the way clockwise and count back 1.75 turns.

#1 Dreamblademyth, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jim P.

Jim P. New Member

Thanks for the settings!! Front feels wonderful but after it was hot I had to add another 3/4 rebound to settle the girl down on rough sections. Steers wonderful!! Now I have to dial in the rear as it feels a wee bit harsh over the bumpy stuff. I backed off a quarter turn of rebound so we shall see if that's the magic click tomorrow.