Suzuki Finance

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by dainesefreak, Jan 4, 2018.

1. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Am I too loyal? I'd rather pay 20% for a Honda than 2% for a Suzuki.
    (The shame is that my bias has no credibility becuase I've never owned a Suzuki.)

3. dainesefreak

I get what you mean. They've just never quite appealed and I've always thought of build quality being an issue and I can't justify that as I've never owned one!

I actually work with a lad who's dad owns the biggest Suzuki dealership around here and I've never even been in there. The new deal and the offer he's currently got on his website might lure me over there tomorrow. Suzuki are now also offering 3 year warranty.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Frankblue

Frankblue New Member

Just had an email from my local BMW motorad dealer.......deal on new s1000rr......0% at £1 a month for 24 months Yes only £1 a month. Large deposit required around £6000 and then normal pcp options for final payment. Interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Sounds great only one major problem. It is a BMW. I still do not think PCP is a viable or sensible way to buy a vehicle. It does not matter how they butter it up. They are still ripping you off. I read somewhere that PCP could be the next PPI scandle. Selling people something that they can’t really afford. If one looks at the small detail the ‘Final Payment’ in a PCP agreement. Imagine having to take a loan out to pay for that after three years of paying shed loads of money out. PCP is a con. Marketing way of making people get something then sponging their hard earned off them. No way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. dainesefreak

Decisions decisions.

Got the standard Blade to £98 per month at 0% x 36 with £2.5k deposit.

Now just got an offer on the Gixxer of £88 per month at 3% x 36 with £2.5k deposit. It also comes with 3yr warranty, R&G tail tidy and 20% off 1st service.

Hmm, which direction to point the car in the morning!

7. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

Suzuki won the Senior TT !

(with the help of Mr Dunlop !)
    Michael Dunlop Senior TT winner 2017.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ian E

Ian E Active Member

That doesn't sound a good deal, works out at £250 a month. With PCP you are just financing the depreciation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

So where did the car head??;);)

• Like Like x 2
  10. dainesefreak

Haha, just got back, matt black Blade. This will be no.8.

Not the best deal I could have got financially, but only £10 a month in it. I've had 7 bikes off these guys over the years and the way a get dealt with and the service I receive made the difference. They also shifted quite a way on the price from where they started.

I only realised how much they'd moved after talking to other dealers. So happy enough to give them the business.

• Like Like x 4
  11. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

I think it can be a good way of spreading the payments and fits in with the general idea of changing bikes every couple of years. Saying that, I know some people who have lost a fortune by changing bikes every 4-6 months but that would be the case however you financed them.

12. TheRamJam

TheRamJam Well-Known Member

Where you getting the Suzuki from? Looking to sell my RR9 and the GSXR is looking good