Teknic Xcelerator 1 piece leather suit - reasonable offers considered...

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Sossige, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

I've sadly grown a little bit in recent years, in all the wrong areas. As a result, my 1 piece leather suit no longer fits and I'm going to need to replace my leathers.

So I'm looking to sell my 1 piece Teknic Xcelerator suit. This suit was about £800 when I bought it, I've hardly worn it and as a result, it's in great condition:

2013-07-13 10.58.41.jpg

2013-07-13 10.59.29.jpg

It's a 1 piece, kangaroo leather suit, with Knox armour in the knees, shoulders and elbows - no back protector. It's a UK size 44, although Teknic stuff does size tighter than other brands, so would be more of a UK 42 size fit.

A review for anyone interested:

I'm in the Bracknell area, in Berkshire - would prefer to have someone collect/or deliver nearby given the size of the suit. I don't really know what to price it at, so would consider reasonable offers?

S

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Hmmm, tempted as i need a spare set for track days and am staying in bracknell town centre on thursday. All depends on price though.

3. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

I honestly don't know what the going rate for second hand leathers is? I'm around Thursday morning, if that's any good?

4. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Friday morning might, i wont need to be at work until 10am (although i know how traffic is round there in the morning).
    How about if i bring a ton?

5. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

Friday morning would be fine, but £100 isn't an offer I'm prepared to accept! Let's go to PM :)

6. scooby

scooby Elite Member

i love teknic leathers,on my 3rd set now.it's next to impossible to pick the newer version (these are 2 versions ago but still very good leathers)in the UK as the importer went tits up afew yrs back,i get mine direct from the US now (thats how much i like/rate them).

size as you say are a little small,but more in the leg area and across the shoulders,but remeber these are race leathers so are cut as so.

GL with the sale,oh and for info,they do crash quite well ;)

7. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

Cheers Scooby :) Sadly I don't think I'll ever get back to the weight I was when I bought them, so trying a sell. If I can't get a reasonable price then maybe it'll be the incentive I need to lose the pounds in a big way! :(

8. scooby

scooby Elite Member

tbh if they would fit me (i once was a teknic 44 lol) i'd put an offer in but has to be a 46 teknic now,too many pies!!!!

9. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

I know that feeling :D

10. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

11. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

Now sold :)