Terminal Connectors - Where to buy them?

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by morpheus20170, May 12, 2014.

1. morpheus20170

morpheus20170 Active Member

I have been having running problems and I thought it may have something to do with the charging system.
    Anyway to cut a long story short, this is the terminal connector from the stator and I need to replace it.

I am going round in circles being asked questions like what is the size, the amp output of the stator and the outside diameter of the wires.
    I have been looking at getting Metripack 480 or 630 connectors to deal with the load and heat but I don't know what's best.

I would be most grateful for your advice.

Many thanks Paul

2. Dave V

Dave V Elite Member

Try these guys Paul, from the last thread I think I recall the connector in question is the regulator side. They may be able to sell you just the connector or least advise the spec and where to get it from.

Honda CBR1000, CBR1000RR (Fireblade), CBF1000 Regulator Rectifier | Electrex World Ltd

Failing that, buy a faulty regulator which has a good connectot and transplant it.

3. morpheus20170

morpheus20170 Active Member

Thanks Dave but the connector is the stator side and I was trying to find better connectors but I will call Electrex World

4. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

Failing that try West Country Windings, they are now based in Harlow.
    rewound my coil and did a brilliant job!!

• Like Like x 1