The Donald......

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by dessp2, Jul 13, 2019.

1. auag

auag Active Member

I'd take Trump's advice before buying an ABS Blade.
    He's smarter than the average bear.

2. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Which part of the moon landings are you struggling to believe could be achieved? I presume you believe in powered flight? I presume you accept the moon orbits the earth and is 250k miles away? What's so outlandish to believe? Next time you go on holiday have a look round the aircraft and realise that people have had to invent and build every single part of that aircraft. Just because 99.99% of the population aren't incredible enough to do that doesn't mean it can't be done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. AndrewQ

AndrewQ New Member

Well, if you believe that buddy, there's no hope for you...
    Let me know when you get to "The royal family are space lizards in human skin". :rolleyes:

4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

No....that's @nigelrb :eek::eek::eek:

5. auag

auag Active Member

Are you seriously comparing the existence of a passenger aircraft, that's been developed over decades and killed 1000s in the process, with something claimed capable of going immaculately, seven times, to the moon and back, with people inside?
    Does your washing machine confirm the performance of your bike?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  6. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

If you had a Wankel powered bike, it would..lol.

Bit of rotary humor for those who don't get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

I'm not going to be drawn into this with you Auag because I get the feeling you are mentally unwell, a bit like a jehovah's witness or an alien abductee.

Have fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Colum

Colum New Member

You are socially conditioned by the mainstream media propaganda machines if you believe the fakenews media. You do understand those illegal invaders in detention centres are not actually prisoners. They are free to return to their homes with their families at any moment. They chose to remain there. And those photos of kids in cages are from the Obama era but the Democrats media didn't make an issue of it then. I will be laughing at the haters when the Donald gets re-elected

• Like Like x 1
  9. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

The Boris has taken the helm. Let’s face it a girl guide could have done a better job than wet biscuit May. I think things are on the up. Him and ‘The Donald’ will get on very well. They don’t do any of that political correctness crap. One example, why are Girls allowed to join the beavers and cubs but lads are disallowed from joining the brownies and girl guides? Is that more feminisation that political correctness has allowed to happen? Not a rant just an observation. Feminisation has eroded morale and cohesion in many government services especially the armed forces. Hopefully this will change that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jez

Jez Senior Member

What I would like to know is if the EU is so important to us, why from the media do we only ever hear about USA nothing about the EU. I would say the media do not want the negative side of the EU shown. this would then lead the people to realise they made the right choice

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Yep. Why show the bad side of their left of centre utopia when they can have a pop at the right of centre President of the US of A.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Same as the blimps they keep floating above London....seems they can't mould any of the REAL despots and human rights abusers that visit here and are feted by the establishment....:rolleyes:

13. Jez

Jez Senior Member

I think London is full of money laundering criminals from around the world, But seems if you have loads of cash you are above the law and the gov is quite happy. heaven forbid the lowlife not having road tax etc, send them to the gallows

• Agree Agree x 1