Think Before you Buy - Honda Customer Services is Horrendous

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by jimglasgow, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I have spoken to VOSA this morning. I fully understand their position. They need fault reports, detailed and with as much supporting documentation as possible. If you have had an issue, that was resolved before fault reporting to VOSA was triggered on this thread, you can still submit a report, but it needs to be detailed as to what the issue was, and what you believe the potential resolution was.

Although a number of riders are posting that they have had problems, can reproduce problems etc etc., unless genuine owners who had genuine issues report them, there are at present not enough reports to Honda and VOSA to continue the investigation. It can be reopened if further evidence or reports come to light.

For anyone thinking of reporting, please note my text....genuine.....it helps none of us if people report who have not even owned an ABS Blade!!!!! That's all I will say on that matter.

VOSA are more than happy to continue, but they need owners help and it needs to be accurate. But with what they have so far, and the testing they have done, they cannot just continue forever if they cannot replicate the fault.

I think if the numbers are low, it's a shame that Honda do not have the balls to contact those customers and work with them to a resolution, they may learn something and so may we!!!!!

They may even start to show their customers that they do care about customer care and satisfaction after all.

2. MrB

MrB God Like

I'm hoping to be able to supply this and any other relevant threads to my dealer principle to take with him to his next NDA meeting.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Givover

Givover God Like

Good work Kent .Maybe with this in mind The MCN might take this issue up .I bailed out in June although I had no issues to report ,The bike had just come out of warranty and noting previous threads I took the decision to cut and run before mine developed the same .

4. Pete1987

Pete1987 Active Member

Got any links or addresses as my bike has been fixed by the replacement modulator fitted by the dealer and was authorised by Honda uk.

I can quite easily date and time these too as i have documented data for all of the work done.

Pete

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

6. Pete1987

Pete1987 Active Member

I have emailed VOSA with my experience and problems with proof Honda do know about it. Lets see what happens. I got it all sorted, never know for you guys it might help.

• Like Like x 1