Thoughts????

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Benn The Pig, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. phantomx0_1

phantomx0_1 Active Member

#2 phantomx0_1, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. Benn The Pig

Not allowed to work to rule either!

4. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

anybody who turns against any emergency service be that police fire or ambulance deserve everything that comes to them, they dont give a damn about what they all have to go through and i think it shows how shambolic our society can be, for anybody who serves for us you get my total respect, its not the kind of job i could do as im not a strong enough person,

also when that daddy quote came up near the end my daughter just got the biggest hug ever, things like that always get to me

• Like Like x 1
  5. Givover

Givover God Like

Tough Call. You raid a well minted druggies house and spread all over the house are bungles of 20s and 50s even under the mattress What would you do?

6. Milky

Milky Active Member

Nice find Benn

• Like Like x 1
  7. Benn The Pig

Their proposing such things as for example!

Your injured on duty, if your not fit to return to work within 12 months you loose your job with no pay out no pension no nothing!

8. ColinBR

ColinBR God Like

I'll say it now. And I'll say it a hundred times over. The emergency services don't get paid anywhere near enough to take the kind of physical and mental strain they have to go through. I see it in my sister every day of the week.

9. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

I would make a good detective,that came from an ex dci working with my old firm as a security consultant.He wanted to know how I caught so many staff thieving tyres.And some were very very good at it but they were caught in the end.Little bastards.

10. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

That is totally wrong! I believe that is what is happening in all the forces.Sooner or later there will be no forces.

11. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Benn, Lings asleep and I can’t find my headphones so can’t watch the link just now. But as those that know me, know I have, and never will knock you guys. You do a sterling and very difficult job that is ruined by a very few bad apples. Hats off and doffed to you and your colleges. I will watch the link tomorrow some time when I get a moment.

12. Benn The Pig

It was sent to me by a non officer I am just keen to know others thoughts on it!

13. BLAGGERS

BLAGGERS Well-Known Member

Agree fully with everything said above. But just one little thing stands out. In the first few minutes when all the questions come up, there is one question missing. 'can you catch criminals, other than those that stray a few mph over the speed limit'.
    I know people moan that when they ring the police cos someone is getting burgled, they are more than often told nobody can attend til the next day. Most people do not have a clue how stretched our boys n gals are. (probably busy calibrating their speed detection equipment, lol). My mate's a rozzer and when he told me how many coppers Huddersfield had years ago compared to now, I was gobsmacked. Absoluteley nowhere near enough.

14. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

I think you should be able to give some of the turds on our streets a battering every now & then, you see it on telly, same f**king dropouts week in week out, everybody knows who they are. Why is taxpayers money wasted on the same pricks going thru the system, we should get to three strikes & your numbers are up , lights out , end of. Either that or give them a stint in Dartmoor breaking stone on the moors from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m, none of this , the pool tables not level, or i dont like the colour of my cell bollocks, bread & water, f**k em!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Benn The Pig

The losses to some of the admin staff is justified and is working ok but loosing feet on the street is already having a big effect on crime.

Trouble is they massage the figures so on paper it looks like it's nit but it is!

16. Dave V

Dave V Elite Member

It's a tough world out there for everyone at the moment, employers market in which some are taking the absolute piss out of people. I don't know enough about the internal goings on within the emergancy services to comment other than I take my hat off to you guy's, one tough job that I know I couldn't do. The public and those in goverment who find it necessary to critise need to spend a month doing these jobs and show some fooking respect.