Time To Say Goodbye To a Legend

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by ColinBR, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Hondaboy63

Hondaboy63 Active Member

Sorry dess..
    I'm not looking to sell. It's still a joy to get on and ride. Like someone already mention it's a pity the blades are so good. It's for that reason I don't take it out too often.

Sorry it's a keeper for me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 998itsy

998itsy New Member

lovely bike as you say doesnt get used which been there done that.....cracking looking bike deffo recomend one to anybody i like the power delivery on this had a firestorm then a sp loved the v twins reliabilty on both was amazing

• Like Like x 1
  3. BladeRR8

BladeRR8 Active Member

Some nice SP's on the site. They seem the second bike to have round here. Here's a shot of mine.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. 998itsy

998itsy New Member

There great bikes different power level some have been dissapointed with the power but I can honestly say id have another look how much the joey Dunlop ones are going for....went abroad on my old one and unlike a lot of the modern stuff nowadays your legs and arms didn't think you'd spent the day in a London s&m den its still one of my all time favourite bikes there use to be one up by the cat & fiddle in joey colours with a set of cans on it sounded fantastic

5. BladeRR8

BladeRR8 Active Member

I know the bike you mean at the cat and fiddle, it was or still is owned by a guy called Paul but not seen him or the bike for ages. It wasn't an official joey rep just a standard red sp1 with a few tasty bits. Nice bike though all the same.

The only joey rep I have seen for sale is one that keeps reappearing on eBay as IMO its well over priced at £20,000.

Tbh I could well be wrong but I don't think Honda ever released an official joey replica, just a Honda dealer did a limited run that the shop commissioned themselves although I could possibly be wrong and if I am please correct me.

6. Bryan01

Bryan01 Active Member

Just seen this! B****rd! :)

7. 998itsy

998itsy New Member

is that no 25 of 26 one that keeps coming up on ebay around 536 miles?

8. BladeRR8

BladeRR8 Active Member

Not sure but it's not worth 20k IMO.