Track or road bike 59 plate repsol

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by yorkshiregooner, Nov 21, 2014.

1. yorkshiregooner

yorkshiregooner Active Member

Sold this bike but do have a similar 11 plate

2. N1xxl

N1xxl Member

Thanks you sure have!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Julian

Julian Active Member

Mark, just had a squizz at your website says you have a 2010 and a 2013 for sale, could you send me a pm with details, spec,prices etc..

thanks

4. GaryS

GaryS Active Member

The CBR Forum is aware of Robs' latest comment, which came at the end of a lengthy interview with the Jewish Telegraph. During an attempted apology, the 78-year-old motorcyclist said: “When I was growing up we used to call the Chinese ‘chingalings’. We weren’t being disrespected [sic]. We used to say: ‘We’re going to eat in chingalings.’ The Chinese weren’t offended by that. That was the name everyone in Wigan called it [the first Chinese cafe in Wigan].”

His comments come less than three weeks after Wigan controversially appointed Yorkshire Gooner as their track parts manager. Gooner is definitely not under investigation by the Forum for alleged lack of political correctness over email and forum exchanges with Repsol Rob (while in charge of 59 plate Honda Repsol motor vehicle ) with one message allegedly describing the manufacturer and ex owner of the fairings as “a chink”.

Source: Latest news, sport and comment from the Guardian | The Guardian › Soccer › Dave Whelan 5 Dec 2014

What the fuck are you talking about? The Chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you do not … also, Dude, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
    The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy …
    Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you…?
    The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!
    The Big Lebowski
    GaryS

#44 GaryS, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  5. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

I call the Indian the Indipoo.........must change my ways...... no I wont I'm not racist....... Oh how I hate being politically correct !! :D

but I do get poos from the Indian ?????

6. yorkshiregooner

Sold the 59 plate
    I have a 13 plate which can not go back on the road, track only. it's fitted with a new race body kit and a yoshimura. (the Yoshi doesn't fit right and I don't want to cut the fairings, I do have a set of nice rearsets but at the moment it's fitted with standard hangers. It's a cat B reason the front fixing lug on the frame broke I have had it welded and re tapped. 5k plus depends on what I leave on or fit
    Also have a 11 plate Repsol it's not ready yet, needs a couple of week but can go back on the road. 4900ish

7. Julian

Julian Active Member

would be interested in the 11 plate for track use Mark, ok if I give you a ring Saturday or sometime next week to discuss ? Scratch that after a bit of advice I'd be interested in the 13 plate

#47 Julian, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  8. N1xxl

N1xxl Member

Hey Mark you have a good Xmas.

9. N1xxl

N1xxl Member

Picked the bike up today. All I can say that if your looking for blade bikes or bits then Yorkshiregooner is the man to see, I could not be happier with the bike or deal or service he did for me with the bike. Top man. Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  10. yorkshiregooner

Thanks Neil, home you got back ok?
    Sorry haven't replied ive been ill this week.
    Text me your address I will send the airtubes up

11. bloomer248

bloomer248 New Member

is this still available ?
    where would i get it

12. yorkshiregooner

sorry pal it's sold