Trackday Enthusiast

Discussion in 'New Members' started by TrackdayCharlie, Mar 7, 2018.

1. TrackdayCharlie

TrackdayCharlie New Member

Hi

I don't use forums much but I'm finding this website useful for good information so thought I would sign up and maybe start some posts when needed.

My bike is a track bike although I'm putting a daytime MOT on it so I can occasionally ride on the road when I would like. I sold my road bike last year.

My bike is pretty well sorted for track, K-Tech front and back, PCV, HM quickshift and a whole host of other toys. Mostly I frequent Donny, Mallory, Oulton, Cadwell, Snetts, Pembrey, Rockingham. Need to get myself to Anglessey this year. Maybe Brands although getting the other side of London is a bit of a drag.
    Also got a few days booked in Jerez later in the year.

Always interested to meet like minded trackday/bike enthusiasts

2. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Hi and Welcome

Sounds like you are well versed in the art of trackdays, I'd like to do some - only ever done Brands on my Gixxer 600; just getting the bike to/from the track is my issue.

3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Welcome TDC.

I would love to do track days, but I fear the pace would blow all my polish off:D. Sounds as if your bike is kitted really well. What year?

4. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Hi Charle and welcome

I'll be at Oulton Park May 16th......getting new tyres fitted next Wednesday and off down there to watch and get my Racefit sound tested and scrub the tyres in on the way there!

5. TrackdayCharlie

If you like riding fast then a track day is definitely worth a try, even if you actually aren't that fast. You'd be suprised how slow the pace can be sometimes. I've been on track with a Harley V-Rod one time.

My bike is an 08 model.

Paulo are you local to Oulton? Guessing as you say 'down there' you are likely North of it. I'm South of it and shy on bike friends as I've not been in my part of the world for all that long.

6. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Yes Charlie........just north of Oulton, about 25 mins on the bike and not a bad ride to get there either.

Where abouts are you mate?

7. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Hey Charlie, put a couple of HRC stickers on your bike and you'll have Paul as a life-long friend!;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. BlackDevil

BlackDevil Elite Member

Hi and welcome !

9. TrackdayCharlie

I'm about 40-45 mins South and I do already have a number of HRC stickers on the bike!

• Funny Funny x 1