Tracker

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Bikeboy, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Bikeboy

Bikeboy Active Member

No not the cereal bar...
    The reason I'm on here is I now own a blade. The reason I own a Blade is some low life pond scum decided they wanted my gsxr 1000 k5..
    I was was in the hotel.the bike was in the car park.
    Thatcham cat 1 alarm..check
    Thatcham cat 1 immobilized ..check.
    They didn't start the bike... and the alarm was going full chat...
    I even have footage on someone's dash cam..where they pulled up and said...look there stealing that bike... didn't it stop them...No .. they snapped the steering lock and towed it off down the road with a scooter...
    So it got me thinking about a Tracker. If it had a Tracker I could have followed the bike and had a word with the 2 young scrotes that took it. And maybe even got my bike back... alas no tracker.

So do any of you guys have and experience with trackers. Gps and SIM card types. Any recommendations or advice greatly appreciated.. I've a Google and some are huge and some are just plain crap.
    Thanks in advance.

2. roboticus

roboticus Active Member

i'v had a tracker monitor fitted to last bike, there prob one of best, they use a certain signal that cant be blocked, plus the police have there equipment in there cars, i had an alarm fitted too, down side is they drain your battery to fuck, or u could just get a shotgun attached to the door with a peace of string

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bikeboy

Bikeboy Active Member

My home security is pretty good. My bike was taken from a hotel car park.so I'm looking at something a little more portable than a shotgun.. but I like your thinking

4. roboticus

roboticus Active Member

cut barrel down

• Funny Funny x 2