TT Superstock

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Blix, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Blix

Blix Active Member

Couldn't see a new Blade in the superstock but they were running the old model, anyone know why?

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Yeah, because it works :D

3. Blix

Blix Active Member

But surely the superstock is just a standard bike with a full exhaust and a bit suspension tweak, anyone could ride that, the arse rag that is MCN said everyone was fastest on the Blade SP in their shoot-out test, mind you they also said the Ducati was second and the R1 was 4th, didn't see many of them romping home in the superstock either ;)

4. robinh73

robinh73 Well-Known Member

As Muffking said, the old model works (apart from the Padgetts team who retired). I wouldn't take an SP down Bray Hill in any spec. Regardless of the current throttle issues, it just doesn't compete with the Kawasaki and BMW.

5. Daznorthwest

Daznorthwest Elite Member

My old bike was first honda home in the superstock . Came 10th I believe . Dan hegarty rode it with topgun racing . 2016 sp

New ones no where up to the job and all the sp2 were recalled about 3 months ago hence no customers getting their orders [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Blix

Blix Active Member

Could an SP1 not have been taken round by someone, just as a data collection exercise would have been worthwhile, I suppose you could do that in the practice sessions though.