Ultimate Ear

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by -steves-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

2. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Had a set made in about 2008 with the built in speakers. They were excellent for 3-4 years and then my ears changed shape enough to stop them being as good as they were. Turns out that ears are one of the few parts of the body that keep on growing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

I've got the standard ones and the wired ones (which I use for my iPod). I found you need to use them on a regular basis to keep them comfortable. If you do this they are far better than disposable earplugs imo.
    They took a bit of getting use to at first and I thought of sending them back for adjustment but after a while they came good.
    Expensive though!

• Like Like x 1
  4. julestys

julestys Active Member

Pricey but good, however if you find a local hearing test centre near you, you may find they have an alternative option for cheaper

• Like Like x 1
  5. julestys

julestys Active Member

Also if you go Motorcycle Live they are there every year and take the moulds for you then and there, which saves you a few quid, and less faffing around going to another place to get them done.
    They usually have a show discount too
    guess depends on how soon you need them

6. bash1k

bash1k Active Member

They're brilliant. Buy some.

7. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

If you want to try something cheaper to see if you get on with them search ear candy on ebay! It a diy kit that you can use with ear bud headphones

8. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Active Member

Got similar ones from Emtech through my work, got them free, they are great. Took mould of my ear and they took a couple of weeks to come though.

9. Stevie_d

Stevie_d Senior Member

Bang on , got mine from motorcycle live bout 2 years ago. Had moulds done on the day & plugs turned up 3 weeks later, very comfortable and no more ear infections like I used to get

10. Stevie_d

Stevie_d Senior Member

Got some solid ones from another company our work uses as its 95db so I wear them all day. Company called ottraco.co.uk
    Sell silicon ones as well, just depends how far you gotta trek for the moulds doing

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stevie_d

Stevie_d Senior Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1