warning

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by shanes, Feb 26, 2013.

1. shanes

shanes Active Member

Guys please check the your throttle it tight , if you have had any work done on the front brakes throttle bars etc , please double check you throttle is done up tight and cant move .
    the reason for this is i had one rotate on the RSV4 at when i grabbed the brakes at 260km at 200 meter mark the braked jammed against the throttle cable and i went straight off , huge highside through the grave , this was last year
    mate message me sunday night the exact same thing happened to him went for the brakes and nothing at the end of the straight he hit the wall square on and both him and the bike flew over the wall into the trees , when he didn't come around they went around the track and couldn't find him took them 10-15 min before they did , he was very lucky nothing really serious a few cracked bones and internal bleeding stopped after a short time .

so spend 5 min and check your throttle is tight or do what i have now done put one cable on each side of the brake lever perch so it cant rotate

• Like Like x 11