Warrior stand help required....

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Abb, May 27, 2018.

1. Abb

Abb Active Member

Whilst using a warrior stand (or attempting to), I couldn't get the front wheel off the ground. The instructions on assembly were non existent, but once all assembled with correct fitting kit, I couldn't find anything online to assist me, as regardless of which hole I use on the adapter plate and operate the handle, only the rear of the bike raises off the ground.
    Does anyone know what the fix is please??

Its a warrior spider stand/lift.

2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Sounds like the wrong adapter plate - that is the only way the bike will raise out of balance, unless you have put something together wrong on the main lift arm.

3. Abb

Abb Active Member

Thanks for the reply. I have quadruple checked the main stand and assembly. It doesn't seem that you can assemble it any other way, with respect to locating pins onto the adapter plate, plate onto the stand etc, as with the exception of having to put the legs and castors on the stand, the rest was already assembled out of the box.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. roboticus

roboticus Active Member

Have u used the threaded bar with nuts on? It goes back across. attach it on the block that goes into bike and the front will lift. Took me 12 months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blade runner 1

Blade runner 1 Elite Member

IMG_2211.JPG IMG_2212.JPG As Roboticus said use the adjustable bar to keep the plate from pivoting round the main bolt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Abb

Abb Active Member

It has taken me longer! I know this is a thread revival, but I gave up trying to get this to work having somehow managed to damage the threaded bar!

Am now wanting to revisit this and try again to make it work, problem is, I can't find the threaded bar (which I need to replace). Can any of you good folk measure the bar length (highlighted) and diameter please, so I can either order a piece of threaded rod or a long bolt!

IMG_2212.JPG

7. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Both mine measure M8 105mm.
    No problems getting them off the ground ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Abb

Abb Active Member

What a cracking pair! ;)

Thank you for the measurements. I WILL get this working :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jez

Jez Senior Member

You wont be disappointed when you get it working, Best thing since sliced bread :)

10. Blade runner 1

Blade runner 1 Elite Member

The threaded bar is probably better being adjusted with no load on it. Do a bit at a time until you get it where you want it.

• Agree Agree x 1