Wedgie Tyke Racing #223 2015

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Yorkshire Tyke, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Fezza

Fezza Active Member

When's Snett? May come up to watch?

2. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Only one other rookie 600 team but also 3rd in the clubman 600 championship at the moment with two 4th places & a 7th :D
    We're desperate for that clubman 600 podium but are in it for the long game ;).

3. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Snet is:

Fri 22 May 15 - Test day
    Sat 23 May 15 - Endurance 6 hr Race & sprint races
    Sun 24 May 15 - Sprint races only

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

Thought I best give this an update.

Me and wedgie had our first weekend with no limits at cadwell and got to say it really is a great club. There was a fair few faces from hottrax there and it was good to see jase and make some new friends.

The test day was a right laugh and it was mint to be back on track with my team mate wedgie wolves. Still riding with a broken collar bone he was smashing out 1.42s which isn't hanging around even when fit!! Well done buddy. I managed to pull a 1.37.2 out the bag which I was chuffed with as never got under the 40s. Red flagged the last session crashing at Charlies 2 gunning for that 1.36 lol.

Here's a shot over the mountain.

Race day and wedgie was a superstar staying behind to help out even though he wasn't racing. Cheers buddy.

Saturday was out with the pirelli class who were just too fast finished 15th but wasn't really racing anyone. Swapped to NL Cup 1000s for the Sunday.

Race 1 started from 38th as I didn't get to qualify. Got upto 19th by the end of lap one trying not take anyone out. Got 15th and then the race was red flagged. Gutted!

Race 2 started 15th and managed 9th and a full race this time only getting round in 1m40 as I was being a pushy coming out of Charlies 2.

Race 3 started 13th and got 6th place my favourite race of the weekend and consistently in the low 38s nearly back to test day pace!

After 3 months out its safe to say my love for racing is back. Just want the NHS to pull their Fuckin fingers out and fix my team mate for next year!!

All booked on for donington in october with NLR and looking forward to having a stab at qualifying and grabbing some trophies.

Would be mint to see some forum guys there dates are 10th and 11th of October.

Cheers guys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Scott

Scott Active Member

That's a quality pic. Both wheels off the ground not many do that. Cup will be full next year

6. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Awesome times mate and well done. Glad your enjoying it again....

Should be a few of us in the cup next year. Need to find my mojo again as can't be arsed at mo lol

NL paddock ain't too bad ey, fairly quick lads too ;)

7. wedgiewolves#223

wedgiewolves#223 God Like

You were going well hard to watch and not be out there but I was loudest on the grandstand shouting you on you ride really well mate especially after 3 months off roll on Donny buddy ✊

8. wedgiewolves#223

wedgiewolves#223 God Like

I'm the same I felt dog slow kicking van but was in pain from the off but surprised I was doing 42s I know I can do well under that so not too bad but I do need to get a bit of love back

• Like Like x 1
  9. scooby

scooby Elite Member

good to see you've got your mojo back,and that's a cracking pic,a mini brookes version ;)

10. Mad Matt

Mad Matt Absolutely Bonkers Mad...

Very well done boy's, will definitely be at Donny..

11. sinewave

sinewave God Like

I'll be at Donny too! :D