What a day!!!

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by roboticus, Aug 13, 2017.

1. roboticus

roboticus Active Member

2nd ride on the blade. 1st with the new suspension. Done near 300 mile 2day. Been devils bridge then up to Kirk stone pass then to hawes and back to sunny Bolton. I'v had the best day ever. The blade has had a good old test on the twisties. What a bike. Anyone who says these things are boring are off there nuts. There not going fast enough. Can't believe how good in the corners this thing is. It's like a 600!! My 2 mates on Bmw didn't know what hit them. And there excuse was the bikes. Wtf. Get off them brakes and tip the fu#¥er in. Can't wait tune her And stick a quicksihfter on. Did I mention what a day.

• Like Like x 3
  2. thewiz

thewiz Active Member

Awesome mate! The blade is vastly underrated, its amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Suspension setup and upgrades are the best mods you can do on a bike! Worth every penny

4. Openside

Openside New Member

What have you done to the suspension bud?

5. roboticus

roboticus Active Member

I stuck sp front and rear on her. The bike is so stable and nimble now. Standard brakes are so much sharper now. And the speed that the forks settle before a corner is a dream. some of the roads up hartside are made for lift off so she had some of that too and again no props what so ever on touch down. The bike is frigging amazing. Best £50 i'v spent all year yesterday

6. TheRamJam

TheRamJam Well-Known Member

I love my blade. I don't care that it's only got 168BHP. I ride mostly on the road and for me she's plenty fast enough. Such a doddle to ride and only gets better as the pace increases.

That reminds me I still need to fit my HM QS :)