Where do I buy pillion pegs lowering mod like this?

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by edderby, Oct 27, 2014.

1. edderby

edderby Active Member

My girlfriend and I visited Glasson Dock in Lancashire at the weekend and we spotted a latest model blade parked up with lowered pillion foot pegs. Girlfriend thinks that they are brilliant idea and I have been instructed to buy a set for our RR8. Anyone got any ideas how to get these? I took a picture on my phone of the pegs on the spotted blade:
    [​IMG]

Looks like a really good mod to keep passengers happy - how do I buy a set?

2. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

Calsport does a set made by Gilles Gilles RGK 30/40mm Adjustable Pillion Foot Rest Pegs Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade | eBay

The ones above in the pic seem to be mfw vario pegs which can be bought from m and p spares but they come in three parts which allows you to choose length, colour and peg design but still seem to work out about the same £90 mark as the Gilles.
    Below is not exact bike model but gives company info and look of whats avail.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CBR-1000-F-1987-Vario-50mm-Adjustable-Rear-Footrests-Foot-Peg-/141447836175?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item20eef2b20f

#2 ShinySideUp, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Or eBay for Chinese set for about 30 quid, few members had them as riders pegs with no issues

• Like Like x 1
  4. edderby

edderby Active Member

Thanks very much ShinySideUp and martinowen.

Think I have just sorted the girlfriend's christmas present!