Where's this go??

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by CalRR, Apr 21, 2019.

1. CalRR

CalRR Member

So I'm trying to put to put the left hand side fairing back on my 2010 ABS Blade and I can't work out for the life of me where this goes. It's just hanging there like a testicle on a hot day. If it helps the fairings aren't on 100%, working on these has been possibly one of the most frustrating things to date. :eek::mad:

If anyone local is a dab hand then please feel free to get in touch, there's beer tokens in it for you. ;)

Attached Files:

2. raphael

raphael Elite Member

If you look from the outside of wherry that is you Will see iT through a Square gap? Squeezes in Said gap,

• Like Like x 1
  3. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Hi Cal, that should be tucked away behind the inner fairing from memory.

It's not an easy job on this particular model but a little patience will help. Try leaving it a few hours, maybe go and watch BSB with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other!!

Come back at it with a fresh outlook and you'll figure it out!

As you know I'm very local but tied up at the MRI with the baby!

See how you get on and I'll be in touch. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CalRR

CalRR Member

Beer sounds good but I got told off yesterday for having to many, we'd of had to of took a taxi to the hospital if she'd of gone into labour :oops:o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Yep, you have to remove the curved black panel secured with the 3 push pins. It sort of tucks away inside; I think there's a clip sort of thing to secure it in place. Before replacing the black cover, move the handlebars each way just to be certain it's in a fixed position.

• Like Like x 1