Written my SP off

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Lozzy, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Yes they do

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Managed to get a few more miles on the repsol now, and given it a bit of welly today now the weather's picked up. It feels as if it's running as well as the sp, and still really smooth! The bds levers are great!
    Just curious if anyone on here had it before me, and had it remapped? As there's no way it'll be running standard like this on a racefit.
    Partial vrm is DK16
    It's been serviced local the last few years at via moto Sheffield and a small garage in Barnsley

20210714_122258.jpg

#102 Lozzy, Jul 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
  3. Glenandemm

Glenandemm Active Member

mine felt ok riding about standard with the racefit can on but low down a tad jerky on the throttle and worse after I’d taken the cat out, sounds absolutely amazing now it’s been mapped by p3 in liverpool.
    They left the pair valve active as they said you can unplug it anyway and it won’t turn the engine light on but it crackles for fun on over run!
    Can really recommend them if you ever fancy getting it mapped, I bet they’d be able to tell you if its had a flash put on too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Cheers, I've always had mine mapped. But this one is even smooth low down. No surging/jerkiness/ lag anywhere in the gearing. Very fast and responsive.Its smoother than all the bikes I've had remapped before.
    So guess it saves me about 350 quid on a map for a change ....offsets a bit of what the stealers bummed me for it :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  5. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Has the heartache subsided sufficiently now for you to tell us all what exactly happened!? Or are you making us wait for Channel 5's version of events? :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I'm taking the 5th on that lol :D and hoping to feck they've filmed more interesting stuff :rolleyes: ....although it's mostly sheep rustling and cousin fiddlin up here in leafy derbyshire :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. hitch

hitch Elite Member

“Cousin fiddlin” LMFAO

sounds about right :eek: ;)

• Funny Funny x 1