Yoshimura R77

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by FrostyBlade, Sep 27, 2019.

1. FrostyBlade

FrostyBlade Member

Looking for a carbon Yoshimura R77 for my 2013 CBR1000RR .
    I Would also consider carbon akrapovic with titanium link pipe.
    Currently running a Racefit Growler Black edition titanium pipework with the carbon silencer.
    Also includes the carbon fairing infill to make it look nice and neat too...and also includes a custom made removable baffle....just for if you want to give your ears a break on a long run!

Sounds like a MotoGP bike!!

Also currently fitted is the O2 eliminator bung...can be left in place for use with a remap or removed and replaced with the o2 sensor for standard fuelling.

Super lightweight exhaust!

Complete it has recently cost me £600+ from racefit!

Could maybe do a swap / some sort of deal if interested in a change??? Or just make me a cash offer if you want and I’ll go back with the stock one for now until something of interest to me turns up.

Adam

Attached Files:

#1 FrostyBlade, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  2. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Sorry can’t help with your wanted ad but was just curious as to how you’ve got on with the racefit and why you want to change?

3. FrostyBlade

FrostyBlade Member

To be honest I love it!! ....the only problem is that it’s a bit too loud for me after a day on the bike...it sounds like a full on race bike ...and that seems to upset my neighbours quite a lot too every time I use it

4. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you. Best of luck with a trade!

5. FrostyBlade

FrostyBlade Member

Haha ... Hopefully your neighbours are more understanding than mine They’ll definitely hear you on your way home
    I’ve decided to go for the yoshi or akra instead....I’m sure they’ll be a little quieter!
    You’ll love yours I guarantee it

6. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

I want the misses to know when I’m on my way home so she can get my dinner on the table :D

My neighbour said a year ago he loves to hear the bike when I start it up so figured I’d test just how much he likes it :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. FrostyBlade

FrostyBlade Member

Haha....sounds perfect then!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. cw333

cw333 Active Member

Hi All

I see they do a Yoshimura R77 carbon for a 2014-2016 Fireblade in the states but not UK , does anyone know what the difference would be and if it would fit a 2016 UK bike with mods ?

Thanks
    Carl

9. FrostyBlade

FrostyBlade Member

From what I can make out the later US bikes don’t have the larger headers as the uk bikes do as it says that my exhaust will fit 2012-2013 European bikes but fits 2012-2016 on the US bikes. Not 100% on that but that was my thought on it ‍♂️
    If yours is a 2016 uk bike it has the larger diameter headers so may not fit

Here you see what it says on the racefit website so I’m only basing it on that...I’m sure someone will know better than me

7CB6F51F-C39C-44B9-A77C-0918253B56AA.jpeg