Zumo 550

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Barstewardsquad, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Just upgraded to a newer model and so I have this older but reliable and fully functional bike GPS.

I still have all the bits for the bike and think I have all the car bits but the car power lead is a bit worn and the shielding is exposed by the connector. Bike power cable was shortened as I used a relay system to connect it rather than direct to the battery but it would be simple to extend the cable and add a fuse if you wanted.

I also replaced the battery last year and whilst it is not a great colour match it is functional and lasted me for rides in excess of 2 hours. I still have the original battery and will ship that as well

I bought the lifetime maps upgrade for it but not sure if thie can be transferred, if it can I will. I will update to the latest maps before shipping just in case. The EU maps won't fit on the internal storage now and so I will install them on an SD card that I will include.

Price, well I have no idea so am open to offers.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/414

2. D16PJM

D16PJM New Member

Im intetested for my other bike but have no idea on price, can you possibly PM me with an idea

Pete

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like