2015 E Comfort Seat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Alan Clark, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Alan Clark

Alan Clark Active Member

Hi
    I'm new to the group, although have had my 2015 Blade since new. It's pretty much standard. Only crash bars and hugger fitted.
    I live in Gloucestershire though originally from Aberdeen. Not sure why it's taken me so long to join. Apologies!!
    After a few long trips over the last couple of years I'm eager to get hold of a comfort seat.
    I understand they're rare as hens teeth, so have any of you fine individuals got one to sell?
    Many thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Alan Clark

Alan Clark Active Member

Thanks for this. Shame I'm not closer to Preston, but I'll give them a call. In the meantime, I'll live in hope someone is trading in a 2008-2016 for a 2020 and wants to flog their seat :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you use that company more that there is a solution if you can't find an ecomfort seat. Im sure you could find someone closer to you that re-upholsters car and bike seats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alan Clark

Alan Clark Active Member

Thanks, @CharlieR85. Understood. To be fair, having looked at some of the threads on this site, these guys seem to be recommended. Locally, there may be some but haven't found any that have had as good feedback.

• Like Like x 1